GX2 Spread Markets’ ExMode allows traders to build and execute cross-venue, multi-product spread strategies at their exact spread limit level, always in balance, and without legging risk. We aim to improve the spread markets by aggregating a majority of the Treasury Market’s liquidity into our STAR Aggregator. GX2 then decimalizes the underlying legs of a customized spread order and streams continuous, actionable markets. GX2 provides increased market efficiencies to our clients by guaranteeing the certainty of spread execution. The electronic format brings full transparency and allows the trader to gain control of the trade execution cycle.
GX2’s STAR (Smart Trade Aggregation and Routing) allows clients to:
- Interact with a majority of the Treasury market’s liquidity across Primary Dealers, Principal Trading Firms, Inter-Dealer Brokers and new bilateral platforms within a single limit order book.
- Submit orders with a single click either passively or actively.
- Trade through depth at multiple prices and multiple venues with a single click.
ExMode Spread Execution Algorithms remove all legging risk from the trader and allows that trader to:
- Design cross-venue, multi-product spread trades with a friendly and flexible user interface.
- Monitor actionable spread markets for custom strategies.
- Execute trades precisely at their spread limit, always in balance, and never legged.
GX2’s RTPL provides traders with the ability to monitor their fills and net position on the day as well as:
- Retrieve all trading activity both intra-day and historically.
- Create firm reports that can group multiple traders into a single view.
- Export this data via a CSV file to easily feed other systems and reports.
GX2 Spread Markets believes strongly in creating tailored Straight-Through-Processing (STP) solutions by:
- Supplying a standard FIX 4.4 Drop Copy.
- Offering streaming fills in excel as a light solution for STP to proprietary risk systems.
- Working with third party vendors to develop solutions that work best for our clients.
EXMODE March 19th, 2021mkondawar